Eureka, Nevada - Known for its Gold Mining
On the Loneliest Hwy
Treking across Nevada
More Hwy
Camping in a wide open field in Garibaldi, Oregon
Mt St Helens overlook
More Mt St Helens Overlook
Bikers discussing the wonders of life
Kite surfing on the Columbia River, Oregon side
Columbia River, Oregon
Looking good in black leather
Crossing Idaho
"Now where did I put that Mt Dew?"
Our token "old guy." Just weeks away from the big 60!

Our token "student" guy. Just weeks away from 17!
Our saviors in the desert: Ma and Pa (Relatives of Pete's) They drove 50 miles to pick up Brant's bike and haul it to Burley for a tire repair. Thanks Ma and Pa "I forgot your names."



I distinctively remember turning 17, eight years ago!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd isn't Pete more like 70sh?
I'm so glad that you took lots of pictures to make up for Josh's lack of. Thanks for clarifying Jared...I was confused as to who was 17.
ReplyDelete